Re: Launchpad project packages, blueprints, and karma

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:12 PM, Curtis Hovey
<curtis.hovey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We could just turn off blueprints again, but I believe there hope is
> that a real blueprint will will appear one day. In the mean time, I
> suggest everyone mark the blueprint's Definition as obsolete (or
> Implementation to implemented in the astronomically rare chance once has
> been completed in the last 2 years) so that users do not see a list of
> lies when visiting the blueprints pages.

I keep toying with the idea of using blueprints to manage the LEPs[1].
If all the current ones get marked as obsolete, and they don't appear
on lists, that might be more conceivable.

jml

[1] https://dev.launchpad.net/LEP