Re: Launchpad persona in Launchpad

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Elliot Murphy <elliot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I definitely see the need for non-humans to be able to read/write to
> launchpad. It's unclear to me whether this is best modeled as a full
> blown Person/Account or whether extending the auth token system is the
> way to go.

I wonder how often the situation arises that a user wants to run a
script without its effects reflecting on themselves.  For example,
perhaps I want to run a mass retagging script and not have it sully up
my related bugs page (or something analogous if that wouldn't happen).

I'm sure the opposite is desirable at times as well.
--
Benji York