RFC: Accessibility policy

Hello Launchpadders,

For the bug subscription work, we did some accessibility testing with
the help of Luke Yelavich. He helped us discover that there are many
areas we need to improve, and we have filed bugs accordingly[1].

However, it raised the question, "Exactly how important is
accessibility, given all of the other stuff that's also important?". I
didn't really know, so I had a bit of a chat with some of the other
web folk in Canonical, who had some helpful thoughts but no ready
answer.

So, I've made one up. You can read it here:
  <https://dev.launchpad.net/PolicyAndProcess/Accessibility>

The bug triage page links to it as well, so you ought to be able to
find it. It's pretty short, but I think that's rather part of its
charm. I'll be happy to expand it if you have any questions or
thoughts.

cheers,
jml

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/783595