Launchpad mgmt role teams

Hi, Francis and I have setup three new project scoped teams:
launchpad-leader (contains flacoste)
launchpad-architect (contains me)
launchpad-strategist (contains jml)

These have been setup so that where a permission is specific to the
role any of us three are in, we can model that in Launchpad rather
than putting our names directly in. We've still not complete handled
previous leadership transitions, and doing the bug team cleanups
yesterday reminded me how annoying it is to have changes drag on and
on.

I'm not sure where to document these. Nevertheless if there is
something for which any of our roles are appropriate please use these
teams rather than our individual ids(*).

Thanks,
Rob

(*) But be sensible: bug assignments etc should be to the individual :).