Re: Micro clouds - could OpenStack be the Launchpad development environment?

I think that's a great idea.

When I work on lp, I do it in a schroot to get this kind of isolation. There
are instructions for this on the dev wiki, and also u1 have instructions for
running their stack in lxc. So a good next step could be to combine them. I
wonder if Ensemble can fit in there somewhere too.

http://www.openstack.org/blog/2011/04/openstack-announces-cactus-release/