Re: Recruiting user testing participants while they're using Launchpad

    > Yeah, I think that can be a problem and one that we'd, obviously,
    > want to avoid.

    > Do you have any suggestions of what would lessen the "spam" aspect
    > of this?

opt-in.

As much opt-in as you can, ideally a single icon which can open a bigger
space containing a mean to:
- leave a comment,
- report a bug,
- manage subscriptions to whatever testing you accept to do,

The icon itself will change its appearance when:
- nothing has changed,
- some feedback has been provided regarding a related comment or bug,
- a new kind of testing is proposed.

Entering or not the testing area like lp provided long ago between lp.net and
edge.lp.net would be refreshing ;-)

  Vincent