story tests - any objects to a single mass conversion to regular pagetests

Our story tests are awkward: they *explicitly* want to avoid test
isolation between each component, but this breaks the test runner
model. The breakage of the model leads to tests that are parallel
unsafe, poor interaction with testr and probably other things I can't
quickly point at.

I was looking at various workarounds but the easiest one is for us just to do
cat story/* > story.txt; rm -f story
for each story.

We only have a dozen or so left that this would matter to.

Unless someone has a compelling reason not to (and 'we should migrate
them to unittests' is interesting but orthogonal :)) - I'll do this
and land it on friday.

-Rob

Follow ups