Re: Recruiting user testing participants while they're using Launchpad

У уто, 05. 07 2011. у 09:57 -0400, Aaron Bentley пише:

> > Alternatively, we could perhaps avoid the overlay altogether and
> > Launchpad could ping the researcher (probably one of the Product team)
> > with the person's IRC nick and we could contact them that way.
> > However, clearly that limits us to people using IRC at that time.
>
> That sounds like it might be more effective, as it doesn't get in the
> way of what the user is trying to do.

It'd scare people in the sense that we might be "tracking" them, imho.
Better make it clear that it's the system offering the option to
participate, and only when a user agrees would we try to get in touch
with them.

Cheers,
Danilo