Re: Dublin Thunderdome projects?

On 11 July 2011 02:01, John Arbash Meinel <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 7/10/2011 5:51 PM, Jonathan Lange wrote:
>> On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 10:24 PM, Martin Pool <mbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> * You're going to see branch content much more closely integrated with
>>> the main Launchpad web ui, so you can directly click on revisions to
>>> expand the diff, and in future this should grow to other aspects.
>>>
>>> A picture's worth a thousand words:
>>> http://people.canonical.com/~andrew/Inline-diff-screenshot.png
>>>

>> Thanks. What else needs to be done? Are there any tasks that
>> non-Canonical folk could help with?

Thanks to gnuoy, I think all the operational changes that require
special Canonical foo are now done, so anything else can in principle
be done by non-Canonical folk.

This opens up access to branch data throughout the web app, so people
can follow on by adding it in anywhere it would be useful.  For
instance, perhaps letting you see the README of a branch on its page
would be a great next step

One thing is <https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/806713> about
access to private branches.  (Probably not super hard, but a bit
wide-ranging so it might be a hard first bug.)

Martin