Re: Fwd: ~canonical-launchpad-emeritus and ~launchpad-emeritus?

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 1:05 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Robert Collins
> <robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:30 PM, Jonathan Lange <jml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> No objection. It would be nice if these changes didn't change the
>>> amount of mail I'm now receiving.
>>
>> Hopefully 'branch reviewer' only sets permissions, vs subscribing you;
>> we'll find out and can file a bug if it does cause mail.
>
> I have filed bug 810229 about this.

I've set up the teams, not integrated into the various governance bits
for all our projects yet; will probably tackle that next week.

I've put jml and barry, who both indicated interest, into
~canonical-launchpad-emeritus; I don't plan to do a big hunt-and-ask
at this point; perhaps after its all fully setup.

-Rob