Re: Restarting the package importer

We've left it at 2 for now which is creating a noticeable but moderate
load - about 5% more db load.  We shouldn't put it back up until we
can do so without slamming them.  The problem is that with 24 threads,
being located in the same data centre as Launchpad, it can DOS
Launchpad pretty effectively if it sends API requests as fast as it
possibly can.

I'm working on bug 877856 making it do fewer bloody stupid api calls
to Launchpad.

We should possibly also have a semaphore that limits the number of
outstanding requests across all processes.  When the importer is
mostly busy with its own work 24 may be ok.