Landing and deployment strategies for SOA components

Hey Rob,

After working on Long Poll, people in my team have been asking questions about
how we are going to manage deployments of SOA components when we have
dependencies between them.

My initial suggestion is that we continue to simply roll out the latest of
everything, everywhere, during regular NDT unless we know of a good reason not
to.  What do you think?

Also, have you thought about whether we should setting up PQM or Tarmac on all
of these components? We're going to need something to manage landings to
ensure tests are run.

Cheers.