Re: help with yuixhr_fixture tests in my useoops branch

Awesome, thanks Gary.

This highlights a race condition I think:
 - the ErrorReportingUtility is configured and this is True:
config.error_reports.error_exchange and rabbit.is_configured()
 - the config is changed, invalidating rabbit configuration
 - the first oops generated by the yuixhr tests causes the exception
you captured
 - [should it be a worry that they are generating OOPS?]

Now, in production we don't dynamically alter our configuration, so
this is a testing only issue (which also explains why its not
affecting all yuixhr using tests, only the tests of the fixtures).

-Rob