launchpad-buildd split out

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/800295

I've just copied what was lib/canonical/buildd into
lp:launchpad-buildd <https://launchpad.net/launchpad-buildd> and soon
I'm going to propose a merge to launchpad that makes this a dependency
and deletes the code from the Launchpad tree.  I've already (I think)
removed all the code-level coupling.

The consequences of this are:
 * to change the buildd code you need this branch
 * to build a new deployable package you need to run 'make' in that
branch, which will spit out a deb
 * there should be less risk of accidental coupling
 * updating and deploying buildd changes will be faster
 * microservices yay

In the transition:
 * we're probably going to do one more deployment from package built
from the lp tree, probably tomorrow, picking up some features already
landed there
 * some things that land to lib/canonical/buildd will need to be
re-applied to the separate buildd tree; i'll take care of this
 * the python code on the buildds is being moved from the
canonical.buildd package to 'lpbuildd', to avoid namespace package
mess

Still to be done:
 * launchpad needs to treat this as a dependency; i'm thinking
probably to make it a dpkg dependency because it's not really a lot
like a python egg
 * launchpad needs to call in to it to run its tests
 * buildd package needs to make it easy to run its own tests in isolation

Martin

Follow ups