Re: Help wanted describing the rules of team membership

On Nov 14, 2011, at 11:13 AM, Curtis Hovey wrote:

>Membership in an exclusive or inclusive team will depend on a signed
>agreement. Users, sign agreements, so these teams cannot contain other teams;

Was that a typo?  I don't think inclusive team membership should depend on a
signed agreement.  Isn't that by your previous definition, exclusive?

Example: anybody can join the mailman-developers or mailman-users lists, with
no prior requirements.  Only people who have signed the FSF copyright
assignment can join ~mailman-coders since those members have commit rights to
the trunk.

Cheers,
-Barry