Re: Final Custom Bug Listings checkpoint

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Matthew Revell
<matthew.revell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> NOTHING FORMAL DONE. Aaron and Robert talked about it, based on how
> it's working on qastaging. Agreed that they're not going to use it.

Rather, I saw some IRC conversation, I think it was Aaron and Robert,
about potential fallout if we use this.

Separately, Robert and I are in agreement from earlier conversations
that without proof this is really nice and not causing additional load
on our systems, there's no compelling reason to leave it in place.  We
didn't have the time to do the kind of load A/B testing we wanted.

I'd like to chat with Aaron about this, since he has an investment in
the design of this, and he won't be available until the new year.  But
yeah, the end is the same, we won't be taking advantage of this code
and should remove it.

Cheers,
Deryck

--