Fast downtime alert, question, and concern

Alert:

The yellow squad has a db branch that needs to be landed asap when we
return (r11239 of db-stable).  We are accumulating branches that depend
on the new table it creates.  We'll be really eager to get this deployed
once we return in January (or sooner if that's possible).

Question:

According to
https://wiki.canonical.com/Launchpad/PolicyandProcess/ProductionChange
we have a daily 0830Z window for landing patches.  My impression is that
we have been landing patches weekly, not daily.  Is that a mistaken
impression, or something specific to the pre-holiday season, or an
indication of mistaken documentation?

Concern:

If we deploy patches weekly, fast downtime is slow and costly for the
scenario of branches that rely on new tables.  We have to sit on them
until the table lands.  If we actually have daily deployment windows,
never mind: that should alleviate my concern.

Thanks

Gary

Follow ups