Re: Status of custom bug listings launch

У чет, 05. 01 2012. у 13:27 +0000, Matthew Revell пише:

> I don't want to delay this feature any more than we have to but I also
> don't want to push out a feature that has some fixable yet rough
> design edges. I'm not requesting that we keep Orange on the feature
> any longer than we need to to get the criticals fixed. I believe Huw
> can fix the remaining layout issues.

One thing I find surprising is that milestone pages (bugs section) are
not using the new bug listings rendering.  I thought it might be fixed
along the way, but now I see that's not happening and I that makes me
sad :)

Cheers,
Danilo