Re: Status of custom bug listings launch

On 01/08/2012 10:42 AM, Danilo Šegan wrote:
> У чет, 05. 01 2012. у 13:27 +0000, Matthew Revell пише:
>>
>> I don't want to delay this feature any more than we have to but I also
>> don't want to push out a feature that has some fixable yet rough
>> design edges. I'm not requesting that we keep Orange on the feature
>> any longer than we need to to get the criticals fixed. I believe Huw
>> can fix the remaining layout issues.
>
> One thing I find surprising is that milestone pages (bugs section) are
> not using the new bug listings rendering.  I thought it might be fixed
> along the way, but now I see that's not happening and I that makes me
> sad :)

They never shared code. Milestones has different requirements
1. show bugs and milestones consistently so that same information is
reported.
2. Show all. No batches. Batches that append to a list rather that
reloading it are okay, but we have not create that feature.

--
Curtis Hovey
http://launchpad.net/~sinzui