Can we get rid of +specworkload?

Hi there,

As part of our work to teach Launchpad about work items we need to find
some way to offset the maintenance costs introduced with our changes.
While looking at some bugs (before the LOC policy was put in place) that
we could fix to offset that, we came across
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/735970 and realized that +specworkload,
for a person, shows exactly the same things you see on
blueprints.lp.net/~person. The only difference is for teams, as
+specworkload shows (with an awful layout[1]) all specs that have any
member of the team as assignee/drafter/approver, whereas
blueprints.lp.net/~team only shows the specs that have the team itself
as drafter/assignee/approver.

After grepping through the logs I found that there were only 115
requests (after excluding the ones that came from google searches for
things seemingly unrelated to LP) for a +specworkload page in January
(see the attached script for the details). So, given that it's not much
used, doesn't serve any purpose for an IPerson and times out for an
ITeam, I believe Launchpad would benefit from having it removed
altogether. Any objections?

PS: Robert, notice that the total of requests I found from grepping the
logs is almost half of the # of requests on ppr for the same month, so I
may have missed some logs there, although I don't think that'd make a
significant difference to the trend we see here

PPS: It'd probably be nice to have something similar to what I did
running continuously to detect pages that are not used much and then
consider killing them or combining with others

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~loco-philippine-team/+specworkload

--
Guilherme Salgado <https://launchpad.net/~salgado>