Re: Feature Request: Like/Dislike Buttons

On 02/15/2012 07:09 AM, Laura Czajkowski wrote:
> Aloha,
>
> I came across a question today on launchpad Questions that I thought
> would get a better discussion on here first before I or anyone else
> replies to it. The question is could like/dislike buttons be added on
> bugs which would would encourage more interaction and also like many
> other sites nowadays have a +1 to comments
> https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/187822

A Google +1 feature was proposed for merging and it was rejected. We
think such a feature would be nice if it was run a separate service and
it had no additional maintenance cost for LPs small maintenance team.
Anyone creating such a service needs to be mindful that the information
gathered cannot breach the Lp terms of service.

https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/launchpad/798412-plusone/+merge/83449

--
Curtis Hovey
http://launchpad.net/~sinzui