Re: ec2 scripts moving to lp-dev-utils

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Aaron Bentley <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've landed it in lp-dev-tools already, but I won't delete it from the
> Launchpad tree until we've made it easy to switch.  If you want to be
> an early adopter, you'll need the latest bzr-pqm (r88), which you can
> get via "bzr branch lp:bzr-pqm ~/.bazaar/plugins/pqm".  You'll also
> need the "python-tz" package, which you can apt-get install.

Thanks for this work, Aaron!

I'd encourage everyone to go ahead and update lp-dev-utils and begin
using the ec2 script from there. I landed a branch yesterday with it
and it works fine, just like the one in tree.  If everyone updates to
this now, once ec2 is dropped from the lp tree, no one will notice.
It takes literally 2 minutes to add the dependencies and pull
lp:lp-dev-utils, and then you don't have to worry about it again.

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge