Exploratory testing for the work items branch

Hi Salgado,

I did the exploratory testing for the work items branch. For the
things I was sure were bugs, I just filed them. I left some open
questions below.

I put my notes in the wiki:
https://dev.launchpad.net/QA/ExploratoryTesting/WorkItems

Pasted for your convenience:

    * is it by design that when I add a blueprint, I can't add new work items?
    * Is this protected by a feature flag? Who can access and change
work item data?
    * [[Bug:948201]] multiple edits lose the previous data.
    * [[Bug:948194]] work items Widget red border seems displaced
    * [[Bug:948197]] help link seems in the wrong place. maybe put it
next to the work items header?

Diogo M. Matsubara

Follow ups