Re: Exploratory testing for the work items branch

On 06/03/12 14:15, Diogo Matsubara wrote:
> Hi Salgado,
>
> I did the exploratory testing for the work items branch. For the
> things I was sure were bugs, I just filed them. I left some open
> questions below.

Cool, thanks for the help!

> I put my notes in the wiki:
> https://dev.launchpad.net/QA/ExploratoryTesting/WorkItems
>
> Pasted for your convenience:
>
>     * is it by design that when I add a blueprint, I can't add new work items?

I think in most cases users will register the milestone, discuss it with
others and then fill the work items. But it'd be trivial to add the
work-items field to the new-blueprint form if there's demand for that.

>     * Is this protected by a feature flag? Who can access and change
> work item data?

No feature flag; when we switch away from the whiteboard everyone should
be using the new field or else there will be confusion and tools
(lp:launchpad-work-items-tracker) will break.

Anyone can edit work items, just like anyone can edit the whiteboard
(where they used to live). We can change that in the future but at this
point we've agreed to not change anything (other than the place on the
page where they enter WIs) for the users.

>     * [[Bug:948201]] multiple edits lose the previous data.
>     * [[Bug:948194]] work items Widget red border seems displaced
>     * [[Bug:948197]] help link seems in the wrong place. maybe put it
> next to the work items header?

Commented on the bugs.

Guilherme Salgado <https://launchpad.net/~salgado>