New Launchpad Services API wiki page

Hi fellow Launchpad hackers

https://dev.launchpad.net/APIServices

There's now a wiki page with information about the new Launchpad
Services API experiment (thanks to jcsacket for putting up the page
skeleton). I've added core information from my initial email plus added
a new section explaining how security and permissions is handled. The
approach described is in the current codebase for the sharing work.

Please note - the page, like the experiment, is a work in progress and
will be added to and improved. But now that we have a real life end-end
prototype of the approach in the codebase, I wanted to get the current
state of play out there so people could take a closer look.

The relevant code is:

Service implementation:

lp/registry/interfaces/accesspolicyservice.py
lp/registry/services/accesspolicyservice.py

View/page (+sharing):

lp.registry.browser.pillar.PillarSharingView

Javascript:

lp/registry/javascript/disclosure/pillarsharingview.js

Follow ups