Re: Parallel tests checkpoint meeting notes - 2012-03-07

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Francis J. Lacoste
<francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> = Parallel Testing Status: 2012-03-07 =
>
> == Progress towards biweekly action items ==
>
>  * [yellow] buildbot charms in the official repo: DONE

Hey Francis,

Thanks for sending these out. It's good to see what's going on in
Launchpad development (and I'm particularly interested in parallel
testing).

I reckon the updates would be more useful for many folk if they
started with a sentence or two summarizing where things are at and
what's going to happen next, aimed at the more casual observer. I'd
wager that even full-time Launchpad developers glaze over a little at
the current detailed bullet points.

cheers,
jml