QA of the new work items UI

Hi there,

So, the new work items UI has landed on staging and we've done some
thorough QA on it and filed bugs for the issues we encountered. In
general we believe it's working well and none of the bugs should block
its roll out, but here's a list of the bugs we found:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/954996

  This one is should be fixed soon as it errors out on work items that
  are actually valid according to the format.  However, we couldn't find
  existing work items using that construction, so it's probably not a
  blocker for the rollout of the new UI.  Notice that we'll probably
  fix this today or, at most, tomorrow

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/954970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/954975
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/954980

  Those are about improving error messages. We'll fix them soon but
  definitely not blockers, I'd say

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/948197

  Placement of the help icon is not ideal. It should be easy to move it
  to the right (close to the save/cancel buttons) but that doesn't look
  good to me either.  It might be better to extend the widget
  constructor so that we can pass the help link to it. That way it can
  be placed on a more appropriate place and all callsites will benefit.
  Danilo, do you think we can do that?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/948194

  The red border shown when there's a validation error looks displaced.
  This is another one that's not specific to work-items; it affects any
  inline textarea widgets as I mentioned in the bug. No idea how much
  work it'd be to fix that, though.

--
Guilherme Salgado <https://launchpad.net/~salgado>