Re: New disclosure mockup - sharing picker

> Thanks for describing the alternatives. I think the radio buttons work
> and I'm not sure it would be a good use of time to experiment further.

Just for kicks, here's another:

http://people.canonical.com/~ianb/disclosure-mockup-2

It uses the same popup choice list widgets as are in the sharing table.
I don't like it myself but it does offer a more consistent ui
experience. NB this mockup is broken, it doesn't save any data, it just
demonstrates the concept.

> There are some things that still concern me a little:
>
>  * "Some": I think the "Some" option is unclear. What we mean here is
> "Specific previously selected items" but I guess that's too long. Dan

"Specific previously selected items or those which may also be shared in
the future"

> tells me user research subjects didn't have trouble with "Some" but I
> can see it coming back to bite us.

With the first mockup, there's hover text for the choices which explains
what they are. I know this isn't perfect. Perhaps we could include a
help link on the picker like is on the sharing table.