Re: Common mistakes that broke Launchpad’s browser compatibility

Thanks for writing this up!

I am curious if http://saucelabs.com/scouthome would reduce some of
the pain in setting up the interactive/exploratory testing environment
for you. As I understand, it will allow you (via tunnel) interactively
test code running on a developers laptop using 35 different browser/OS
combinations running on sauce's VMs. They provide 45 minutes free use
each month, and I'd certainly be happy to authorize Canonical paying
for a scout subscription for folks doing extensive launchpad
maintenance/development work - if it works, it would pay for itself in
terms of setup time.