Re: LEP: Improve our Launchpad setup scripts

On 05/21/2012 03:09 PM, Francesco Banconi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've written a LEP draft about Launchpad setup scripts improvement.
> The Yellow squad, as you already know, is working on the parallel tests
> project, which uses https://launchpad.net/lpsetup as part of its process
> to create the required testing environment.
>
> We are improving lpsetup so that it can be used to set up Launchpad
> development instances, optionally inside LXC containers, and that's the
> reason of this LEP.
>
> If you are interested please glance at
> https://dev.launchpad.net/LEP/LaunchpadSetupScripts
>
> Any feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

Hi all.  Again, the point of this is to make sure that the Launchpad
developers are OK with maintaining this project as defined.  If we don't
hear anything by next Wednesday, May 30, we'll assume that silence means
assent, and that we are safe to proceed.  Moreover, given the largely
positive nature of the feedback so far, and the fact that a lot of this
is in progress anyway, we won't block too much waiting for that date.

Thanks,

Gary