Re: need help for a bug in the ui

On Thursday 21 Jun 2012 18:19:15 Ivo Kracht wrote:
> Hi all,
> I could need help with the following:
>
> I saw this bug ( https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/8242929 ) and
> wondered what should be edited out. On the example page in the comments
> you can see that on the left hand side under "Architectures and builds
> for Oneiric" and also further up on the page this little "i" simbol with
> a text saying "Show ..." is used a lot but further down this link on the
> right side of the actual text saying "All ..." is being used. It seems
> rather inconsistent to use both forms and just deleting one of them at
> "Latest uploads" does not really fix the inconsistency of the UI.
> Could I get some opinions about how it should be fixed? It seems to be a
> matter of personal taste mostly.

For people confused by the type I am guessing he meant
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/824292

Anyway Ivo, I think we need to do two things:

1. Get rid of the "All uploads" on the right.
2. Change the link other text from "Show uploads" to "Show upload queue"

I've commented on the bug to this effect.

Cheers.