Yellow weekly retrospective minutes: July 13

= Project Report =

http://codesinger.blogspot.com/2012/07/yellow-squad-weekly-project-report-july_13.html

runs in a row so far...even though we haven't changed anything.
 * The parallel testing machines in the data center will reportedly be
ready for us next week.
 * The lpsetup code's refactoring is again at a usable milestone, and we
are ready to test a new package of the code.
 * The lpsetup code has its first integration test, thanks to Juju.
 * In the upcoming week we intend to add more integration tests and more
developer-friendly features for lpsetup.
 * gmb will be leaving us to start his own squad on our team!  In
related news, we're hiring.

= Tricks =

http://codesinger.blogspot.com/2012/07/yellow-squad-weekly-tricks-july-13.html

repeatedly accept SSH keys

= Topics =

http://codesinger.blogspot.com/2012/07/yellow-squad-weekly-topics-july-13.html

 * benji: Juju-based integration tests are a success for incremental value
 * bac/gary_poster: Is it ever OK to knowingly check in broken code?
 * gary_poster: Not meeting our weekly goals