Re: Problem with user "librarian"

I am currently cleaning up my system. I will do a fresh install tomorrow
and post the results but as I said I have been able to get passed that
error and get stuck on a different error later on. The "librarian" and now
the rabbit time out is what I would like to work on as they are the errors
that are stopping me.