Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-build-now into lp:launchpad

Henning,

This has all come from me, and Ian has provided what I asked for.

This is a specific action that only applies to daily builds, and as such, it should be next to the visual representation of the build schedule.  This is where I want it.

We do have a "Request builds" action that is either in or next to the build table.

Tim
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-build-now/+merge/49968
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-build-now into lp:launchpad.