Re: [Merge] lp:~wgrant/launchpad/bug-708999-ff-docs into lp:launchpad

The domain_value_info test is a little weird - is it really looking for the str() of the named tuples to be in the page?

The memcache flag seems a little hard to follow the implementation of now, but other than that this seems ok. I note that the memcache implementation has gotten substantially longer, and that seems undesirable to me. Lets talk.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wgrant/launchpad/bug-708999-ff-docs/+merge/49758
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wgrant/launchpad/bug-708999-ff-docs into lp:launchpad.