[Merge] lp:~jtv/maas/bug-989729 into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~jtv/maas/bug-989729 into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

“Starting” a node, at least in the UI, now means acquiring and starting it.  But acquiring a node requires an OAuth key, and so this breaks.

Discussed this with Raphaël.  We're not sure why we'd need that oauth key.  The Node.token field that the user's oauth token goes into seems to be completely undocumented, and its name tells us nothing except that it's an authentication token.

As a solution, then, I'm making the token an optional part of acquisition at the model level.  The API still requires it (and it could be relevant only to that usage) but the UI will no pass it.  The acquire() call also needs to know the acquiring user, which it previously got from the token; I made that an explicit parameter.

A separate branch solving this for 1.0 is also up for review.  The two are identical in principle, but quite different in where they affect the source tree.  The two branches have diverged too far for convenient parallel maintenance.

The 1.0 MP is here: https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/1.0-989729/+merge/103888

Jeroen

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/bug-989729/+merge/103883
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/bug-989729/+merge/103883
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/maas/bug-989729 into lp:maas.