Re: [Merge] lp:~jcsackett/launchpad/better-status-colors into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information ui

+1 for the bold

I think some of our shades of grey violate WCAG. We need more contrast. #666 is the lightest text can be. I bet we have shades that are higher.
/me looks

PSU has a cheatsheet for us! http://accessibility.psu.edu/contrasthtml

I see in colour.css that we use #999, #bebebe, and gray. We use these for status colours. I see in form.css that .formHelp used for descriptions is #777. I think the last must be changed to #666, and we may want the others to be #555

Can you try darker colours?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jcsackett/launchpad/better-status-colors/+merge/109000