Re: [Merge] lp:~stevenk/launchpad/destroy-old-privacy-ui into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve

Looks pretty good. As discussed, change field_names properties to attributes. Approved on the following proviso:

There is a regression and I'd like a bug raised to fix it so that we remember to fix it. Making a bug private can and does change the subscribers list. Previously these changes were returned to the ajax caller so the subscribers portlet could be updated. We have lost that functionality and now the user is forced to refresh the page to see any subscriber changes.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/destroy-old-privacy-ui/+merge/112002