Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/bugpicker-search-button-1031544 into lp:launchpad

Ian, disregard my suggestion to move the action link. While the rule I cite is correct, the bug page has issues using it as a menu link too.

IDEAS for follow branches.

Please read comment #9 of bug 227310. We are close to fixing it. I think a small text revision to the instructions can remove the repeated text in the header. I wonder if we should show a paragraph before the affects table stating that the  bug is a duplicate, show the bug number, then follow it with the edit link as I suggested in my previous comment. This would be link the bug-converted-to-question paragraph. I think this addresses bug 227310 and my concern that we need an edit link after the master bug number.

If the work to fix bug 346531 is less than 4 hours, I would like you to do it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/bugpicker-search-button-1031544/+merge/117839