Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/bugpicker-search-button-1031544 into lp:launchpad

> I see an opportunity on Line 1024 to stop implying the users' previous action
> caused the page to show a warning message. We could use this instead.

Yes, good pick up. I've fixed the icon and rendering.

I also noticed in doing do that the javascript rendered a simplified version of what the TAL provides - the javascript just said "This is a duplicate" rather than "This is a duplicate of <a title='foo'>bug #1</a>". Previously the javascript didn't have the required info to do the proper rendering now it does. So it's been fixed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/bugpicker-search-button-1031544/+merge/117839