Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/edit-sharing-policies-1036437 into lp:launchpad

On 15/08/12 02:35, Curtis Hovey wrote:
> Review: Needs Information code + ui
>
> My head spins thinking about everything that is happening in this branch.
>
> 1. Thank you Ian and William. I like this branch. I like the UI. I favour William's in-line presentation which helps setting up new projects.

My issue with the alternative UI is the amount of vertical space it
takes. I have to scan my eyes a looong way down (and even possibly may
need to scroll) before I get to the bit I am really interested in - who
am I sharing with. It's a shame to have to force people to do this when
there is wasted space on the right. I would find it very unusable. I did
initially use William's approach but rejected it for that reason. But if
you guys really feel that it's the better approach then so be it.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/edit-sharing-policies-1036437/+merge/119466