Re: [Merge] lp:~dpm/launchpad/translations-exporter into lp:launchpad

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 11:38 PM, Abel Deuring
<abel.deuring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> firstly, a few general remarks:
>
> - The big obstacle: "thou shalt not increase the LOC count for (the branch
>   you are landing code in) unless" (quoted from
>   https://dev.launchpad.net/PolicyAndProcess/MaintenanceCosts?highlight=%28loc%29
>
>   See the wiki page for more details -- you can either try to convice
>   somebody in charge that this is a good change, or you can "compess" the
>   existing LP code base first.
>
>   Personally, I think this script would be worth to add, but I am not the
>   project lead...

I'm granting a waiver; the code already exists, so moving into tree
reduces maintenance overhead.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~dpm/launchpad/translations-exporter/+merge/124373
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~dpm/launchpad/translations-exporter into lp:launchpad.