launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Launchpad Translators group help page

În data de Jo, 19-02-2009 la 13:26 +0100, Milo Casagrande a scris:
> Il giorno mer, 11/02/2009 alle 03.11 -0700, Milo Casagrande ha scritto:
> >
> > What do you guys think?
>
> Adi, did you take a look at the page?
>
> Any suggestion on what to add to the QA section?
>
> Ideas?
>
> Let's try to get this thing moving...
Hi,

I didn't have time to look at the page.

I'm still looking at the LP / Upstream syncronization.

Do you find this page useful ?
http://l10n.ubuntu.tla.ro/jaunty-l10n-status/it.html

I plan to continue The Launchpad Translators team after the Ubuntu and
Upstream communications is done.

Right now there are many people doing their first translation in
Launchad for ubuntu packages that were already translated upstream, but
not already syncronized with LP. Most of these news translators are
dissapointed they work is not used and stop using Launchpad.

Cheers,
--
Adi Roiban