launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Bengali translation of Chromium browser

El dj 16 de 12 de 2010 a les 03:53 +0600, en/na mak va escriure:

> [...]
>         >
>         >
>         >         > On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 12:13 PM, maitraya
>         >         > <maitraya.bhattacharyya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>         >         >         Dear MAK,
>         >         >
>         >         >         As you may already know that Chromium
>         browser is
>         >         open for
>         >         >         translation. I
>         >         >         would therefore request you to please
>         contact
>         >         Launchpad
>         >         >         Translations
>         >         >         Coordinators and let the Ubuntu bengali
>         translators
>         >         manage the
>         >         >         bengali
>         >         >         translations.
>         >         >
>         >         >         Thanks,
>         >         >         Maitraya, a member of
>         Ubuntu-bn-translations
>         >         >         --
>         >         >         This message was sent from Launchpad by
>         >         >         maitraya
>         >         (https://launchpad.net/~maitraya-bhattacharyya)
>         >         >         using the "Contact this user" link on your
>         profile
>         >         page
>         >         >         (https://launchpad.net/~mahayalamkhan).
>         >         >         For more information see
>         >         >
>         >
>         https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/ContactingPeople
>         >         >
>         >
>         >         > _______________________________________________
>         >         > Mailing list:
>         >
>         https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-translations-coordinators
>         >         > Post to     :
>         >
>         launchpad-translations-coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>         >         > Unsubscribe :
>         >
>         https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-translations-coordinators
>         >         > More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>         >
>         >
>         >         --
>         >         David Planella
>         >         Ubuntu Translations Coordinator
>         >         www.ubuntu.com / www.davidplanella.wordpress.com
>         >         www.identi.ca/dplanella / www.twitter.com/dplanella
>         >

>         Hi mak,
>
>         Thanks for creating the team. I've replied on your support
>         request re:
>         the other Bengali team.
>
> Things are sorted as you instructed.
>

>         If you could have a look at that, then we'd be happy to
>         appoint the team
>         to do translations of Launchpad projects assigned to the
>         Launchpad
>         Translators translation group.
>
> Please, appoint the team to start translation.

Hi mak,

I've just approved the team in the support request. If you could have a
look at the points I mentioned there, that'd be awesome.

Thanks, and happy translating!

Regards,
David.