launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #170118]: Appoint Launchpad Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) Translators team to the Launchpad Translators group

Question #170118 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/170118

Milo Casagrande requested more information:
Hello Anthony,

and tanks for stepping up and creating this team helping to translate free software into Chinese!
Before appoint your team, I have a couple of questions for you:
- Do you have guidelines for your language? I see a google docs with a lot of detailed information, but I cannot understand Chinese.
- Do you have a mailing list for your team? We request that the teams have a stable and reachable way to connect to, like a mailing list. You can use if you want Launchpad mailing list for your team.
- I see that in the language list of your team, you list also Simplified Chinese, but there is already a team appointed for that language: https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-zh-cn Can you specify the correct language there?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Ciao.

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.