launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #169596]: Request for creating Hindi(Hi) Translation team in Launchpad Translators group

Question #169596 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/169596

Milo Casagrande proposed the following answer:
Hello Rahul,

and thank you for your help in setting up a Launchpad Hindi translator
group!

I checked the team page and everything is OK to me, I will appoint your team in the Launchpad group.
One note to consider: the mailing list will be available only to team members in Launchpad, maybe having an IRC channel where people can hang out could be a good idea, or use another external mailing list open to everybody. It is no a blocking thing, just a suggestion.

Would you also like to write a small message to the Launchpad
translators mailing list introducing yourself and the team?

Welcome aboard and happy translating!

Ciao.

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.