launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #170118]: Appoint Launchpad Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) Translators team to the Launchpad Translators group

Question #170118 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/170118

Anthony Wong gave more information on the question:
Hi Milo,

For guidelines, the one you see in google docs is what will be used for
this purpose.

For mailing list, I've just created one in LP.

About the language, I'm not sure why I chose Simplified Chinese, perhaps
that was when it's late at night :) I've removed them and now should be
fine.

Thanks!

Anthony

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.