Re: See the results

2009/8/12 Steve Dodier <sidnioulz@xxxxxxxxx>

> As far as I know, translations are updated when there is a new release of
> the software, and for Ubuntu, when it is repackaged between distro releases.

As for Ubuntu, several times during the year a new translations are
repackaged and sent to the users as a "language-pack update". Therefore new
translations may hit even older Ubuntu versions.
As for other software, it's up to its maintainer. Therefore yes, usually the
updated translations are used every time a new software version is released.