Re: See the results

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:16 AM, SkyMan<skymanphp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Great. I've started to translate into my language (Ukrainian).
> And I have a question: When will be released new version with today's
> translation items made on my language?

BleachBit 0.6.1 will be released within a few days (maybe
Sunday/Monday) and will include your translation.  The BleachBit home
page has packages for ~20 Linux distributions plus Windows, and some
Linux distributions will include the new release soon.  For example,
the Ubuntu 9.10 repo seems to stay up to date, but the Ubuntu 9.04
repo is frozen on the old BleachBit version 0.3.

Best regards,
Andrew