Re: Translations for BleachBit 0.7.0

There are now two more strings.  I am sorry to break the string
freeze: it was done to add an important warning, and the other string
was missing in Launchpad.

By the way, here are some hints on new strings

1. 'Run': the Run command in Windows  (Start - Run) and GNOME (ALT+F2)
2. 'Compiled objects': Compiled Python and Gettext files, and in the
future, probably other compiled software.  I am open to suggestions
for a better English phrase. :)

I plan to release another beta soon. Subscribe to BleachBit's RSS for
notification.

Best regards,
Andrew